Monday 12 October 2009

Flash Game of The Week: Desktop Tower Defense

Happy Monday everyone!

I thought I'd start a little item (not included in my previous labels post) called flash game of the week, bringing you the best casual games that I can find to while away your time.
First up is a classic in the flash gaming world, that I've only just found out has been updated and improved.
Ladies and gentlemen, Desktop tower defense.



The premise for the game is very simple; little critters try and scurry across your desk, and you have to stop them by laying weaponry along the way. I shan't go into more detail as all the information is on the website. What I will do is warn that this could easily sap hours and hours of your life without care, if you have somewhere to be, set an alarm!

No comments:

Post a Comment